STARLIGHT MESA NEWS - MARCH
Spring is in full bloom! Take a walk (or drive)
down Starlane and admire the flowers on the slope - they've taken off! The rain
The pool will soon be open. I will let you know as
soon as it is ready for your first dip of 2010.
We have noticed that someone has been throwing
rocks and dirt into the pool. Pool rules are given below. Please note
the five items that incur a fine.
A reminder: if you invite more than six non-Mesa
residents to the pool or tennis area, you must fill out the Party Application
form. We will not accept reservations from two groups at the same time, so
Our gardeners will not service any front lawn
where owners have not cleaned up - whether it's from your dog or not. To
those walkers who have been cleaning up after their own dog (as well as other
dogs) on Mesa common property - thank you.
STARLIGHT MESA POOL
1.**Children under 14 year of age are
not allowed in the pool or the pool enclosure unless accompanied by an adult 18
years or older. This is L.A. County
2.**Swimming and activity in and around the pool area is limited to
the hours of 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, except adults
swimming laps between 6 and 9 AM.
3. **Glassware and bottles are not permitted in the pool area at any
4. No running in the pool area.
No roughhousing, horseplay or games that prohibit others from full use of
5. No bobby pins, hair pins or barrettes (they leave rust
6. Please shower before entering pool if using sunscreen
7. Place all rubbish in the trash containers. Remove all personal possessions when you
8. **No smoking anywhere on Mesa common
9. Please leave the pool area in better condition
than you found it; it is your
10. Owners will be held responsible for any damages caused by any family
member or guest.
11. Pool entrance is limited to Mesa families.
12. A Mesa resident may not have more than six guests at one time
unless a party application has been approved.
All guests must be accompanied by an adult homeowner at all
13. No pets allowed in the pool area.
14. No swimmer shall enter the pool when our Pool Man is servicing
15. **Vandalism of any kind, including throwing
rocks or other items into the pool or pool area, and playing with the safety
net, safety ring or safety hook. The cost of replacing damaged equipment will
be added to the fine.
VIOLATION OF STARRED ITEMS (# 1, 2, 3, 8 & 15) WILL
INCUR A $50 FINE FOR FIRST OFFENSE, $100 FOR SECOND OFFENSE, AND POSSIBLE BAN
FROM THE POOL THEREAFTER. THIS APPLIES TO ANY MESA RESIDENT OR GUEST OF A
Muriel Horacek, Mesa Secretary
818 790-7950 or 818 383-4533
(March 27, 2010)