STARLIGHT MESA HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
Minutes of March 22, 2012 Board Meeting,
8:00 p.m. at the home of Chari Gilmore
Present: Joe Bergen, Tina Blum, Chari Gilmore, <redacated> and Trang Tran
Guest: Glenn Cunningham, Mesa Webmaster
· SMHA Website
· Board approved converting the SMHOA website to password protected access restricted to homeowners only. The Board’s decision included the approval of $5/month fee paid by the Board to a third-party site to manage the registration process. Once implemented, all information contained on the Mesa website can only be accessed by homeowners.
· Additional information and detailed instructions will be distributed to homeowners on how to register using an email address and unique password.
· As part of the newly protected website, we will transition to printed Mesa directory to the protected website. To ensure current and accurate information, Board Secretary Chari Gilmore will send out an email asking homeowners to confirm or edit their contact information as it currently appears in the directory.
· The Board thanks Glenn Cunningham for his service to the Mesa as webmaster.
· Approved the writing of an Article X policy to prohibit the use of asphalt or composition shingles as roofing material on Starlight Mesa homes. Trang will write the policy for board review and publication to the residents at the April meeting.
· Approved Glenn Cunningham’s plans for a home remodel which will include an update to the look of the front of his house. The changes to the front will include new windows, new front door, new planter and a new roof. The rear of the house will have significantly more glass and a new window will be installed on the side corner. The adjoining homeowner has signed off on the new side window.
· Research continues on upgrades to the playground equipment at the corner of Starlight Crest Drive and Starlight Mesa Lane, as well as to the tennis court.
· Reviewed and approved Treasurer’s report.
· As a measure of safety, approved repairing the private property broken sidewalk on the path leading to the putting green park. Estimated cost is $500.
· New irrigation valves will be purchased and installed as part of routine maintenance.
· The next Board meeting is intended for Thursday, April 26 at 8pm at the home of Chari Gilmore
Mesa Business that occurred between the February and March Board meetings.
· The minutes for the February meeting were officially approved by all board members via email on February 29.